Please check home page or circulation desk for current schedule and special programs.
- Weekly story hour for children 3-5 years old. Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m.- 2:30 p.m.
- Summer reading program. Eight weeks during the summer months.
- Weekly teen program held Wednesdays from 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Book Group Discussion-held the last Monday of every month: 6:30 p.m.- 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday Anime Club for young adults. Meets Saturdays 3:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Lap-sit class for children 18 months to 2 years old. Classes are held Tuesdays from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Crochet/Knit group. For all levels of skill. Classes are Thursdays from 11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
- Beginners Genealogy Class. Meets 2nd and 4th Thursday from 5:00 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Writer’s Group. Meetings 1st and 3rd Thursdays from 5:30-8 p.m.
- Chess Club. 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month starting April 23rd from 10 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.