Events for May
Support the Library and become a Library Association Member!
Library Association Members support the library with annual dues and are eligible to serve on committees and the Library Board of Directors. The Library Association members are vital to the mission of the library to promote literacy, advance life-long learning, and serve as a gathering place for the development of an active and informed community.
What is included with a Library Association Membership?
- Association membership card
- One free book from the library book sale on each visit to the library
- Advance notice on some programs and events.
- Votes on who shall be seated on the Library Board of Directors at the Annual Membership meeting
- Association Members are able to run for a seat on the Library Board of Directors
- Periodic updates on the library via email.
- Invitation to a Library Book sale Presale
- Free Document Scanning into digital formats
If you have not received a Library Association membership Letter in the Mail and would like to become a member please print this Association Member Form and return it to the library via Mail or dropping it off at the library.