Events for March
Library Seeking Circulation Desk Clerk
The Mount Pleasant Free Public Library is seeking a new team member. We invite you to apply for and share this opportunity at our library. This position will be a part time position at 10 to 15 hours a week and pays $8 an hour.
For those applying please complete and submit the MPL Employee Application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Circulation Desk Clerk Application.
Please make sure to submit all documents and that they are in a .doc, .docx or PDF format. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Any questions about this position can be directed to the Library Director at 724-547-3850.
Circulation Clerk Job Description
Support the Library and become a Library Association Member!
Library Association Members support the library with annual dues and are eligible to serve on committees and the Library Board of Directors. The Library Association members are vital to the mission of the library to promote literacy, advance life-long learning, and serve as a gathering place for the development of an active and informed community.
What is included with a Library Association Membership?
- Association membership card
- One free book from the library book sale on each visit to the library
- Advance notice on some programs and events.
- Votes on who shall be seated on the Library Board of Directors at the Annual Membership meeting
- Association Members are able to run for a seat on the Library Board of Directors
- Periodic updates on the library via email.
- Invitation to a Library Book sale Presale
- Free Document Scanning into digital formats
If you have not received a Library Association membership Letter in the Mail and would like to become a member please print this Association Member Form and return it to the library via Mail or dropping it off at the library.